Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Antique Garage

The Antique Garage is a wonderful market that sells almost every old thing under the sun. "The Antique Garage has been attracting thousands of shoppers each weekend since 1994 with 100+ vendors on two floors selling eclectic antiques and decorative arts–paintings and prints, vintage items including jewelry, handbags, fabrics, rugs, and furniture, every type of fine silver item imaginable, and more" (Annex / Hell's Kitchen Flea Market).

I went there a year ago with my sister and Aunt and found some great vintage pieces. One of them was this suede skirt for $20 dollars.


I wore it to the Opera with this Dominican Republic top and a wrap around belt. To top it off I wore suede brown boots (not shown here).


My sister found this white lacy skirt.


The Antique Garage is located at 112 West 25th street between 6th and 7th avenue. It is open every Saturday and Sunday throughout the year from 9am to 5pm. Please check it out and tell me about your finds and what you think of these two skirts.

-SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment