Friday, November 27, 2009

The Beginning

Hello there. Where do I begin, well, before you press that little red X in the upper left hand corner of this page I have one thing to say: I've been thinking about having a blog for quite some time now, and have finally built up energy for it. I only hope that it will work out and that maybe, someday I will have a few followers, so therefore, when this actually gets rolling, I hope you will remember me and search "the pearled penguin" on Google to find me. That would be cool.

Anyway, thats it. This is my first post, and soon, I plan to have a number of posts with an insightful and interesting look on the fashion world and all its wonders.

For you, (whoever you are,) I write this blog, and hope that you (like I do for many other websites) might read it from time to time.

Wish me luck,
-SJ

p.s. happy thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment