Monday, November 30, 2009

Coat Shopping at Searle

Hello everyone. So now that the wind has started to kick in and NYC is getting colder by the day, I decided I needed a new winter coat, so my dad and I hopped across town to Searle.
They always have amazing things in that store, whether it's funky dresses, or dramatic necklaces, or even, perfect winter coats, Searle is simply great. Last year when I got my winter coats, I was so stupid to get like fall coats, so through out the winter, I was freezing my butt off, and finally, I got a proper winter coat, but I said no more... I want to be warm this year around...

Knowing that fur is in this season, I was rather eager to try on the fluffy down coats with wonderful fur hoods, or a bubble jacket (so I like to call them) with a fur collar. But in the end, knowing that I always feel funky in fur, I decided to go with the long, simple, non-fur coat.

Also it was such a nice day out, so I walked through the park and got some pictures.

One Jacket with fur hood

The Final Decision...



Hope you had a nice long Thanksgiving weekend

-SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment