Friday, January 15, 2010

Harem Pants - Part II

Look #2:
Sisters fedora
These black harems are great (a bit big but who can tell?)! I feel like they can be worn with anything, and are good for all seasons because they are light, comfortable, and easily wearable with anything, and when I say anything, I mean anything. Especially, if you have no idea what to wear, or if you really want to wear a shirt but don't know what pants to wear, you know you will be able to turn to these.



I love how baggy they are.

Sequined sweater from Urban Outfitters, Belt from Gap Kids, Pearl necklace from Santa this past christmas and Harem pants from a Japanese boutique in Soho.

Look #3:

I know I look a little evil in this one...I blame the flash.

Intermix Vest, Lucy Skyes shirt, pearl necklace from Santa and Harem pants from Free People


These pants are silk and have a great bow as a belt. They are super tight at the calf, but I thinks thats why I like them (even though they are rather hard to move in.)

Did you notice the collages in the background? That is my sisters art work (though I wish I could say it was mine because they are all so fabulous!) She makes collages as a hobby and they get better and more intricate as she each time plus, I get great ideas from them. At first we had so much empty room for the collages around on the walls, but she is like a machine and has already makes so many, that we have to move things around in our small room for each one to fit. I will do a post on them soon.

The long black skirt is coming along and I hope to finish it this weekend.
On that note, have a great long weekend everyone and happy MLK day.

and check out the following post for Part I of this post

-SJ


1 comment:

  1. Nooo, harem pants are the devil. You're so cute, don't spoil it.

    ReplyDelete